Birthday Sale + A New Pattern — The Nina Quilt
Meet the Nina Quilt!
I think that you guys are really going to love this pattern. Here are a few of my favorite things about it:
- The Nina Quilt is fat quarter friendly. Fat quarters are my favorite precut so when I see a collection that I can't resist, I usually buy a FQ bundle and I am always looking write new patterns to use those bundles up.
- Because the blocks are decently sized, Nina Quilt shows off your prints...
- and is pretty quick to put together (considering it involves triangles).
- This pattern is so, so, so versatile. You might notice that I have several patterns where the fabrics in the quilt only touch background fabric and not each other (Violet, Tessa, Penny, Olivia, Freya just to name a few). These types of patterns tend to work with just about any fabrics.
- There are instructions for baby, lap, twin, and queen sizes.
There are lots of things to love. I think you guys will really appreciate how versatile this pattern is when I share my other 2 samples later this week. One uses fabrics that are a little more traditional and one is a packed with bright colors.
Today isn't just the Nina Quilt Pattern release date, it is also my birthday and it is my last birthday of my 30s. I guess I can stop saying that I am in my mid-30s! To celebrate, for today only use code HBD to get 20% off all patterns in the shop. This applies to Nina as well as all of the others.
The Nina Quilt will remain on sale through the rest of the week. You can pick up a copy of either the PDF or paper version of the pattern in my shop today! I will share more about the cover quilt tomorrow.
Happy birthday and congratulations 🎉 on 11 years of blogging. I started following you in 2018 with your giant block patterns. The quilt I made with the August block is still on my niece’s bed. Thank you for all the creative inspiration.
Can Nina be made with 5 inch Charm squares?
Is this pattern beginner friendly?
What fabric line did you use?