While I was sorting and organizing my stash last week for our impending move (more info on the when, where, and why of the move soon) I found a couple 1 yard cuts of Oliver and S knit prints that I bought a while back. Even though knits aren't one of the recommended fabrics on the pattern I thought I'd give it a try.
Sorry that there have been a zillion photos of my daughter lately and zero photos of quilts, I have been trying to focus on smaller projects since things have been absolutely crazy around here. And I just noticed that she had tucked her leggings into her socks. Silly girl.
The knit fabric worked out fine with the pattern and this way I didn't have to worry so much about the exposed side seams unraveling. I thought it would be too heavy or too stretchy but it ended up just fitting a tad bit bigger than other versions. It should be the perfect size for her in the spring.
In the meantime things are probably going to be a little quiet around here. Sorry to be so cryptic about what is going on, I hope to have an update by the end of the week :)